Heart, Stroke and Cardiovascular Health
- Cholesterol Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL)
- Cholesterol High Density Lipoprotein (HDL)
- Total Cholesterol
- HDL/Total Cholesterol ratio
Vital Organs (Liver, Kidneys, Thyroid)
- Creatinine and eGFR
- Total bilirubin
- ALP (alkaline phosphatase)
- AST (aspartate aminotransferase)
- ALT (alanine aminotransferase)
- Gamma GT
- Total protein
- TIBC (Total Iron Binding Capacity)
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Free Thyroxine (FT4)
- Cortisol (9am)
Vitamins & minerals
- Active B12
- Corrected calcium
- Folate (serum)
- Vitamin D (25oh)
- Comprehensive Personal Health Report
- Simple system to flag potential issues
These tests are perfect for men and women who want to know where they stand on important health markers and who wish to establish their baseline levels for monitoring over time.
- Using a blood-spot test, taken simply at home, we test to Measures your personal levels and compare it to healthy ranges.
- We provide easy-to-follow directions with the test kit allowing you to take your own sample conveniently on your own time. No lab visits, no appointments. (Test can also be performed with a trained healthcare professional if you would prefer)
- We ship the test directly to you! Simply complete, place your kit in the prepaid envelope, and send it on to our labs.
- Get highly accurate results from some of the nation's most experienced labs.
- Your results are independently validated by a qualified clinical healthcare professionalto ensure validity and reliability.
- Our home self-test kit is a convenient starting point for determining whether you may have a Vitamin D deficiency and we will give you indication of what you should do next.