DAIRY / EGG
- Egg White - Egg Yolk - Milk (Cow)
- Barley - Gliadin - Rye
- Durum Wheat - Oat - Wheat
- Corn (Maize) - Rice
- Apple - Lemon - Raspberry
- Blackberry - Orange - Strawberry
- Grapefruit - Pear
- Bean (Red Kidney) - Cabbage (Savoy/White) - Potato
- Bean (White Haricot) - Cauliflower - Soya Bean
- Broccoli - Pea
FISH / SEAFOOD
- Cod - Haddock - Plaice
- Crab - Lobster - Shrimp / Prawn
- Beef - Lamb - Turkey
- Chicken - Pork
NUTS / SEEDS
- Almond - Hazelnut - Cashew Nut
- Yeast (Bakers) - Yeast (Brewers)
Food (40 Types) Sensitivities Test
Our Food Sensitivity tests measure your body's IgG immune response to the 40 most common foods in the western diet.
Unlike a true food allergy or severe medical conditions like celiac disease, an antibody IgG immune response has been demonstrated to offer guidance on what foods may be the best to eliminate. Rather than randomly eliminating foods over many months and assessing your change in symptoms, as improvement in symptoms is always the best test, you can have a directed elimination plan.
This test is not a food allergy test. which involve the production of lgE antibodies and cause rapid-onset of symptoms such as rashes, swelling, violent sickness, difficulty breathing and anaphylactic shock. This test also cannot diagnose Celiac Disease.